If Only You Could Realize I'm Sorry...

Sunday, February 13, 2011


Telling the truth won't do,
for that was a surprise to be
God alone knows that I really wanted to make a change
in you and be the first to greatly surprise you.
But it all fell on me and I feel like simply taking my life away though it won't help and God forbid.
I know exactly how you feel about me 
for it's not the first time it's happening
and I doubt if you'd ever again give me a genuine smile.
Am sorry from the bottom most part of my heart
and it was never meant to be that way
and will never happen.
But though I've hurt you and I also hurt
I still love myself for I sacrificed myself
and went beyond my pride to make it worth.
Though all gone through and wasted.
God had a perfect reason
and from someone who is madly
and frankly in love with you, I'll miss you.
You were and always have been sweet,
I miss the way we used to drive the whole city wild,
I miss your touch comfort and more so Imiss you.
I know I'll never ever be with you again
but whoever loves you better love you the way I did
'coz one day you'll realize I love you
but maybe now it's time to move on.
I love you and as long as you are happy
I'm happy too and I'll desperately miss you!

I'm sorry and I love you my Arvee Marie...

0 comments

Post a Comment