Shhhhssss... It's a Secret

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shhhssss…. Be quiet!

Keep still, someone might hear.
Keep it low, so nobody could find out
even if they’re near.
Be on guard. Look around
if the coast is clear.
Move quietly
and let’s get out from here.

Shhhhsss…. Be quiet!


This must not come out.
Keep your voice down
and please don’t shout.
Whisper quietly into my ear.
And make sure that someone isn’t near.
Hurry up so that we won’t get busted,
If in that case we will end up damn wasted.

Shhhhssss… Be quiet!

Even there is a little stench,
never say a word or give an inch.
Hide it carefully so that nobody could see,
and just think in your conscience you are crime- free.
Even if he finds out,
never ever attempt to come out.

Shhhhsss… Be quiet!

He doesn’t know what we did.
Telling him the truth is what I most forbid.
Just keep it secret and low,
and never say anything that will give him a clue.
Just remember everything I have said,
If you won’t, you’ll be dead.

Oh my! He found out what we did!
Now it’s only up to you,
and you’re on your own.
I did the best on my part,
but you weren’t good in hiding from the start.
Watch me as I flee and leave you in your peril,
that’s what you get for trusting the devil…

Shhhsss…Be quiet!...

0 comments

Post a Comment