Lost Love

Friday, December 31, 2010



The first time I fixed my gaze on you,
I noticed how a bit attractive and cute you are.
I dreamt all night on my slumber
Wishing that someday we will be together.

Fate has always been on my side.
Luck always goes with me and it abides.
During the first time we got the night
I can’t remove my clasps on you
And I’m always holding you tight.
I kissed you before I have to depart,
And don’t want our worlds to be apart.

But time wasn’t been that good.
All I can’t imagine went my hood.
When evil came by our way,
He tempted you away from me.
I was lucky that I’m still alive
But you are now gone
And there’s nothing I can do

Now all I can do is to wait
For time will finally make its fate
But I’m always going to place where we first met
With hurts and pains that I didn’t regret
Of having you once in my life
That drove me to paradise.

I will miss you my C-RV

0 comments

Post a Comment