Masterpieces

Friday, December 31, 2010

Yesterday I was sitting down the benches outside Jaro Cathedral, when I met a young guy about my age whom you might say unpleasant to look (not because he looks horrid, but by the marks on his skin) but filled with love and kindness. He was holding a guitar and a music notebook. I sat down across him and watched him play his music. I could feel how he plucked every string with love and passion. Then we made a little talk about the music he was trying to make and he started sharing with me true the meaning of the song. It’s about his unconditional love to a woman of his age. Then he started talking a lot of things about love, Love that is beyond imagination and a love that everybody needs to acquire

If I were a poet, I would write you a poem
If i were a a composer I would write you a poem
All these masterpieces to tell you, that
I LOVE YOU!

More than just a poem beyond the rhymes of poetry
More than just a song beyond the rhythm of melodies,
I LOVE YOU!
For you have entered into my life
More than the air that I breathe
More than the blood in my veins

If I were a painter, I would paint you with the nature’s best
If I were a writer I would write you a book
All these masterpieces to tell you, that
I LOVE YOU!

More than just painting beyond the beauty of a scenery
More than just a book beyond the realms of fantasy
I LOVE YOU!
For you have entered in to my life
More the blood in my veins
More than a song I could sing

He told me that he made the lyrics more than 4 years ago, and he wants it to be sung on his wedding day with her. Now he’s trying to arrange the song. He was filled with love towards her and he wanted her to be the happiest woman in the world. It also took me a hard time asking for a copy of this song. He was hesitant at first yet he agreed but in a condition that I will never expose him to public and he wants to be hidden in a pseudo name of: Response In Charity… Thank you for entrusting to me this wonderful work that has been a fruit in your loving heart…

0 comments

Post a Comment