Tears

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Every moment spent turns to be a blissful one, yet, I can’t stop crying. I cried because there are certain things that hurt me even if everything seem fine. There are certain moments I wish I could turn to happiness but melancholy haunts me down. There are instances that I want to enjoy but I can’t because of jealousy. That’s the reason why I can’t stop crying.

Every time something upsets me, it turns out to be that what I sacrificed becomes a waste. I endured a lot in anguish. I endured something that no human can endure. I loved that no man can equal. I loved as equal as the Divine. Yet, I can’t stop crying when these sacrifices weren’t appreciated.

I can’t stop crying whenever things that once bruised me, were done once again and repeatedly being done. I can’t stop crying whenever things you had done once with “him” were the same as with me in my time. I can’t stop crying when secrets are kept but it’s I who unraveled them in the end. I can’t stop crying whenever I’m always the only one trying to patch things up. I can’t stop crying whenever you failed to amend your flaws. I can’t stop crying whenever even I’m in the right track but still you are too defensive in favor of the passive course. I can’t stop crying whenever you doubt my sincerity and fidelity. I can’t stop crying whenever I measured only by numbers and time. I can’t stop crying when to refuse to listen and make your point. I can’t stop crying when you value lesser things that the greater ones or you only realized my great deeds but don’t mind the least that I did. I can’t stop crying when I see that a book is more precious than my time. I can’t stop crying when you try to judge me ahead in a pessimistic way. I can’t stop crying when you consider the lesser evil as OK but point at the flaws much of the time and even on my flaws born by the past. I can’t stop crying when you value earthly things than our supposed time with the Divine. I can’t stop crying when you too cry in front of me because of my mistakes and errors….. I may be the most imperfect being that ever existed, but I have perfected and even equaled God in Loving.

0 comments

Post a Comment