I will never forget Dec. 27

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I woke up that very day, chilling from the December breeze. I had an early morning shower, a cup of espresso, and drove to the airport to pick up my boss. I was so excited then for I knew that I’ll be having my brand new HP 300 mini net book. I turned down the car’s windows to feel the wind of early dawn as it touched my skin. The road was dark and foggy, so I blasted down my fog lights to see the concrete way. As I arrived the airport, an ample of precipitation blessed that very day, or let us say, an early mourn to an upcoming pain. Blessed for it marks my achievements and the glories I have reached and struggled for. To mourn for it will turn my smiles to tears. Just then when the sun reached its aurora, my boss gave me the gadget I was then longing for. We head back then to the office and I was so excited to make a phone call to someone I dear most. I made a phone call and while talking to her, I told her that I have my net book already. She said that she’s happy for me. I could feel that she was not even sincere to that joy that she would disguise that as if she was there to partake. I told her that I want to meet her that very day so that I could show her my new net book. This was then we talked about months before that if ever I would have this, she would be the first to touch it and she would then be the first to use it. Alas, she refused to meet me and reasoned out that she will be taking her day off with a solitude and rest. I gave her the way to enjoy the time for her own. It was then the afternoon of that day when I made an effort to go to her place. There I knew that she left and told nothing where she was going. It was then almost evening when she came. I asked her where she went, and straight at me without shame that she went to Miag-ao with another man. She went there to enjoy the day with Leomel Pasquin. My heart was torn to pieces while she just remained there shameless to what she did. She enjoyed the sun, the sea and the moments with another man, while I was left behind, alone and forsaken. My true devotion and unconditional love to the woman I dear most paid off with filthy betrayal. All I did was to love her, make her safe and gave everything to her without minding myself or my welfare. All she did to me was to make me cry, make me suffer and pin me down. Let the Miag-ao moments be remembered forever like a name written on a stone. You may write something on it but it will never last unless you carved it deep. Like my love that I have carved it deep. So deep that it made me bleed for her name is carved on my flesh.

Apology accepted but not yet forgiven. I can still never forget the pain, like the way I can never forget December 27, 2010.

0 comments

Post a Comment